PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of various websites www.ionexchangeglobal.com / www.hydramem.com / www.zerobonline.com / www.ionresins.com / www.ieiasiapacific.com / www.labwater.in (“Website”) and Email communication to @ionexchange.co.in. In these Terms and Conditions, “Ion Exchange (I) Ltd.” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we”. ‘You’ refers as a user.
The Ion Exchange (I) Ltd. Corporate website www.ionexchangeglobal.com and its various other websites www.hydramem.com / www.zerobonline.com / www.ionresins.com / www.ieiasiapacific.com / www.labwater.in (the ‘Website’), information made available through these sites and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Ion Exchange (I) Ltd. (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and
Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Ion Exchange (I) Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
GUIDELINES TO USE THIS WEBSITE
• Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
• Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the use of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
• You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
• We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
WEBSITE USAGE GUIDELINES
• Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
• Do not publish post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent,
offensive or unlawful material or information.
• Do not upload, install, transfer files, which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws
or software, which affect other computers.
• It is prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
• Do not run spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in
• Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads,
eBooks or phishing links.
• You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or usersubmitted content.
All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to Ion Exchange (I) Ltd. You may use the Site and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work, which you can display, distribute or transmit.
LINKS AND HYPERLINKS TERMS
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, Ion Exchange (I) Ltd. will not be
• You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other website or web page.
• Do not link to Ion Exchange (I) Ltd. pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
• Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Ion Exchange (I) Ltd. website.
• Do not link to pages, which support racism, terrorism.
• Do not link to pages, which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire content of the Site is protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks is Ion Exchange (I) Ltd. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Ion Exchange (I) Ltd.; therefore, you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner.
Ion Exchange (I) Ltd. has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of Ion Exchange (I) Ltd.’s intellectual property. You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS
If you believe that, your work has been used without your permission in a way, which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the below information and we will act on it.
• The authorised person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright should send a digital or physical signature
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
• A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Ion Exchange’s website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
• Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
• A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
• You can reach Ion Exchange (I) Ltd., to notify your claims of copyright By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
MOBILE & OTHER DEVICES
In case you are using www.ionexchangeglobal.com / www.hydramem.com / www.zerobonline.com / www.ionresins.com / www.ieiasiapacific.com / www.labwater.in from a mobile or a similar device, you need to agree to a different set of terms & conditions
known as “Mobile Terms”.
• You are liable to be charged by your service provider for the use of data while visiting our website. Our website is available to be accessed free of cost.
• You may have to go by some different terms and conditions based on the type of mobile devices you are using.
• The services may be interrupted due to various concerns like restrictions from products, coverage, software or the service charges.
YOUR ACCESSING OF THESE WEBSITES USING A MOBILE DEVICE IS AN ACCEPTANCE OF OUR MOBILE TERMS. HOWEVER, THIS IN NO WAY MEANS THAT IT IS LIMITED TO JUST THE MOBILE TERMS AND NOT THE OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITES.
DO’S AND DON’TS
You can access all the website content, services and products from any of the online streaming methods accepted as being legal. Using the company’s content, you need to abide by these restrictions and allowances.
Do’s – While accessing and using the Website, you agree that you will
• Furnish accurate and up-to-date information and will keep your profile binding to accuracy.
• Use all the content, services and products of the website in a respectful manner. This includes all the services and functionalities.
• You need to comply with state, federal, local and international laws and regulations.
• Log out from your account at the end of each session & also after the use of the website
Don’ts – While accessing and using the website, you agree that you will not
• Stalk, insult, harass, infringe or abuse the rights of other users.
• Post, publish or try to distribute an offensive, unlawful information or material.
• Upload, install or transfer any file that is protected by Intellectual Property Laws.
• Run any form of spam or scripts that may affect other users.
• Advertise or attempt to sell eBooks or push any other phishing links.
• Use forms of content that violate regulatory, governmental, legal or operator related laws.
REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES & CONVENTS
Using this website and our products and services, you represent and warrant the following:
• Above the requisite age of registering an account on the website. In case you are not of the required age, you would need the supervision or involvement of your legal
• Liable to pay all the data charges, service fees, and all other costs associated for accessing the websites. This will include software and hardware requirements.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
The company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage that may result from:
• The use, abuse or failure to use the service.
• Any costs involved in procuring substitute services, any services obtained purchased, or transactions made on/from the website.
• Any unauthorised form of access to your data, transmission or confidential information.
• The application of any liability from any third party on any of the Company’s products or any other matter related to Company’s own products.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF THE WEBSITE
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
Ion Exchange (I) Ltd. may change, modify or even eliminate any content or feature from the website at any time without the need of issuing a prior notice or having any liability. If you are not happy with the service related modifications, you are free to cease the use of the website. In addition, we are not liable if the website is unavailable at any time for any reason.
Copyright © 2022 Ion Exchange (I) Ltd. All rights reserved