Operations & Maintenance
Plant Operations & Maintenance Includes:
- Routine Monitoring of process parameters like pH, BOD, COD, colour, suspended, solids etc.
- Our online Water Quality Monitoring technology providing accurate and continuous water/wastewater quality information system for monitoring parameters such as BOD, COD, TSS/turbidity, ammonia, chromium, dissolve oxygen, colour, fluoride, nitrate etc. All the major steps of traditional analyses are carried out by automated online analyzers.
- Support for plant running, periodic and breakdown maintenance.
- Routine safety training to operators, technicians, supervisors and engineers and safety audits for constantly improving the safety standard.
- Complete Annual Maintenance and overhauling services for the plant.Our Annual Maintenance Services (AMC) ensures consistent plant performance by identifying and presenting problems before they occur.
Our services under AMC:
- Testing of influent and treated water quality
- Testing of resins
- Inspection of mechanical components
- Troubleshooting problems and tackling emergencies to eliminate downtime.
- Auditing plant performance & offering suggestions on maintenance and component replacement to reduce downtime, enhance efficiency and reduce operation cost.
Let our experts help you,
Contact us 1800 4250 788 (365 days, 9am – 9pm)